Join JeffThe420Chef to learn to make his famous infused Gummy Bears! Today you will learn how to make both single color and rainbow gummy bears and how to control the flavor and colors using KOOL-AID!!!! OH YEA!
To make this recipe you will need the following Items and ingredients:
Kitchen Tools & Items: (2:11)
-Small Microwave-Safe Bowls (2 per color)
-Gummy Bear Mold
-Hard backboard and book stand to create rainbow gummies
Ingredients Per Color: (2:11)
-Kool-Aid Mix – 2 tbs
-Clear Gelatin – 2 tsp
-Water – 4 tsp
-Ruby Sugar (Infusion Agent) – 2 tsp
-Light Corn Syrup – 3 1/2 tsp
-Sorbitol- Pinch (Less is more)
1. Fill a small microwave-safe bowl with 4 tsp of water and microwave for 30 seconds. Let sit for 30 seconds. (2:21) While it sits dust cornstarch over the gummy mold to reduce sticking to the mold. (2:16)
2. Add 2 tsp of gelatin to water and mix. Allow the mix to bloom for 2-3 minutes (2:46)
3. Make Sugar Mixture by adding 2 tsp of Ruby Sugar, 3 1/2 tsp corn syrup, a pinch of sorbitol (less is more), 1/4 tsp of Kool-Aid and mix. (3:21)
4. Microwave Sugar Mixture for 30 seconds. (4:13)
5. Stir Sugar Mixture, then stir syrup and mix the two. (4:23)
6. Use the eye-dropper to suck up some syrup and begin dropping into the mold.
(To create the rainbow gummies place one drop in each spot and allow to harden for a few minutes while you prepare next color and then drop on top of the previous color) (5:08)
7. Refrigerate for 30 minutes (6:06)
8. Remove from the mold (6:17)
*Presented By The Cannabis Cooking Channel*
Subscribe to the JeffThe420Chef YouTube page to enjoy fresh new content!