Learn to make infused mozzarella mushroom caps using Magical Butter. Click on ‘SHOW MORE’ for recipe ingredients + instructions.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time:15 minutes
Serving size: 1 cap
Yield: 4 servings
● ½ cup Magical Olive Oil
● 4 large portobello mushroom caps
● 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded or cubed
● 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
● 3 large fresh basil leaves, chopped
● 2 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
● 2 cloves garlic, smashed
● ¼ cup fresh chives, chopped
● Salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients for the balsamic glaze
● 8 ounces balsamic vinegar
● ¼ cup organic brown sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Place the portobello caps, stem side down, on a baking sheet (lined with a MagicalButter baking mat, if available). Drizzle them generously with Magical Olive Oil; flip; and repeat with the reverse side of the caps.
3. Fill the inverted caps with mozzarella, tomato halves, chives, Parmesan, garlic, and basil. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bake on the center oven rack for 10 minutes.
5. In a medium-sized saucepan on medium-low heat, slowly cook the vinegar and brown sugar until reduced by about 75 percent, becoming a glaze.
6. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the balsamic glaze over your Mozzarella Caprese Mushrooms, serve, and enjoy!
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB!
For more , visit Herb.co:
Follow HERB on