4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
3/4 cup pot butter
2 cups white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose fl our
1 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Microwave chocolate and pot butter in large bowl on
medium for 2 minutes or until butter and chocolate is melted.
3. In mixer combine sugar and eggs
4. Add remaining ingredients.
5. Spread in greased 13 x 9 inch pan. 6. Bake for 35 minutes.
To make pot butter from leaf trimmings:
For Canna Butter:
1 cup butter (two sticks)
5 or more grams of cannabis flower or a about an ounce of dried trimmings
1. Make sure cannabis is dry and not moist
2. Reduce to a coarse powder in a coffee grinder or blender
3. Bake for 4:20 at 325F to convert THCA to THC
4. Melt butter. Add to cannabis minus residuals left over
5. In sealed jar simmer in double boiler for 3 hours
6. Remove and strain with cheese cloth or a common clean cotton cloth
7. Refrigerate until solid, about 3 hours.