Please check us out on FB and Instagram or Twitter @420RxCCC 🧚🏼♂️🌱💚
* 14 oz. Sweetened condensed milk
* 1/2 Cup Funfetti cake mix
* 2 Cups White chocolate chips
* 3 Tbsp Rainbow sprinkles, additional for topping
* Product (850mg GDP TruClear Shown)
1. Pour sweetened condensed milk and cake mix into a large bowl, stir to combine.
3. Add white chocolate chips and fold in.
4. Microwave 3 minutes, in 1-minute intervals, stirring in between. Once melted, Add product, Mix Well.
5. Fold in sprinkles, gently.
6. Pour mixture into an aluminum foil-lined 8”-x- 8” pan.
7. Top with additional sprinkles.
8. Refrigerate until firm, 2 hours.
9. Cut into 1” cubes.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. When you purchase through my links there are no additional costs to you and you help to support the creation of more free educational content. Win win!