**Useful Links ~
Please check us out on FB and Instagram or Twitter @420RxCCC 🧚🏼♂️🌱💚
* 1/2 cup unsalted butter
* 2 cups sugar
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 1/2 cup Nutella
* 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 3 cups uncooked oatmeal (rolled oats)
* Your Product
1. In a large mixing bowl stir together the oatmeal, Nutella, and chocolate chips.
2. In a medium sauce pan heat the butter, sugar, milk, and vanilla over medium low heat.
3. Stir often and be sure to use the spoon or spatula to scrape the bottom of the pan to prevent scorching.
4. Bring the mixture to a full boil by increasing heat slowly.
5. Allow the mixture to boil for one minute.
6. Remove from heat, add your product and stir well.
7. Pour over the oats and stir til oats coated.
8. Spoon a tablespoon onto a sheet of wax paper.
9. Squash slightly. The chocolate will become firmer as the cookies cool.